Information that is collected when you use the Site
- Personally identifying information you provide to us directly. If you email us through the “contact us” feature, we will have your email address and whatever other information you provide in the body of the email or in the email signature.
- Device identifiers. When you access the Site through your Mobile Device, we and our Service Providers may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store information about your Mobile Device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, browser type and language, serial number, mobile device phone number, and mobile network information (collectively, “Device Identifiers”).
- Location data. When you access the Site through your Mobile Device, we and our services may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “Location Data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your Mobile Device. Location Data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Site.
- Other information. When you access the Site through your Mobile Device, we and our Service Providers also may access device state information and information about how the Site functions on your Mobile Device.
Use of information
- To facilitate use of the Site. We and our Service Providers use information we collect to (i) remember you so that you will not have to log in each time you use the Site, (ii) help you efficiently access your information after you sign in, (iii) compile aggregate metrics such as total number of users, traffic, and demographic patterns, and (iv) diagnose or fix technology problems.
- To send you service and promotional information. We and our Service Providers may use your email address to send you news about FullSight Health Analytics and the products that FullSight Health Analytics offers, and installments of one or more blogs. Emails that are sent to you through the Site may use web beacons to track when you open and act on those emails.
Disclosure and sharing of Personally Identifying Information (PII)
- Disclosure to Service Providers. We may provide your personally identifying information (PII) and other information that we collect to our Service Providers, who include our hosting service provider, our web developer and our eblast provider. Service Providers’ access to your personally identifying information is limited to the information reasonably necessary for them to perform their limited functions. Fullsight Health Analytics will never sell your PII to a anyone, and will only provide access to a third party for purposes of facilitating access to this site or to deliver services or information to which you are subscribed.
- Disclosure for legal reasons
- If FullSight Health Analytics is acquired by or merged into another company, we will make that information available to that company to use in the ways described above, to enable it to continue the business of operating the Site.
- Rights of California residents. If you are a California resident, and you want to find out the names of any third parties with whom we share your personally identifying information under California’s privacy law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 22575 et seq.), send a request to email@example.com and within thirty (30) days, we will provide you with that information.
Storage of information
- We store all information that we collect through the Site on servers operated by third parties. These servers may be located in the United States or in other jurisdictions.
Transfer of information
- We may transfer information that we collect about you, including personally identifying information, to affiliated entities or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
- If you are located in the European Union or other regions whose laws governing data collection and use may differ from the laws of the United States, please note that we may transfer information, including personally identifying information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction, and your use of this site constitutes consent to the transfer of such information to the U.S. or any other country in which we or our service providers operate or maintain facilities.
Management of information
- To keep your personally identifying information accurate, current, and complete, log in and change it, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protection of information
- Your personally identifying information will be stored in secure third-party data centers. Nevertheless, we cannot (i) ensure or warrant the security of any information that you store on the Site (or any personally identifying information that you transmit when you use the Site) or (ii) guarantee that information stored on or transmitted through the Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. If any personally identifying information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation, and where appropriate, we will notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
- We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, or any other Site developer, Site provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including for any personally identifying information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Site.
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifying information from anyone under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifying information, we will take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account.
- If you are a parent and you become aware that your child has provided us with personally identifying information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will take steps to remove such information and close the child’s account.
Changes to this policy
- If our practices concerning the collection, storage, use or disclosure of personally identifying information and other information change in any material way, we will post a notice on the Site and send you an email.